Thanks for choosing to study with Wentworth Institute. We’ve made our application process as simple as possible, just follow the five steps below.
Step 1: Complete Your Application
If you have read the admission requirements, you are ready to complete the application form!
To download a Wentworth Institute application form for Higher Education in PDF format click here
You will need the following documents to go with your application
- A certified copy of your passport or Australian Birth Certificate
- Certified copies of your recent academic results and qualifications
- A certified copy of your English level documentation
International Students will also need to provide the following documents
- Copy of their visa (if applicable)
- Agent declaration (in Application Form)
- A brief statement of ‘purpose’ indicating a student’s motivation, knowledge of their course of study and studying in Sydney
- Employment history (if relevant)
- If married, the spouse’s passport (all pages), certified marriage certificate, certified academic and employment history of spouse, number of dependents.
- Evidence of financial viability which may include 12 months’ bank statements, a sponsorship letter and the sponsor: applicant relationship; Certified certificate of annual income (Documents to be provided when Offer Letter is accepted)
NB Additional documents may be requested for applicants from certain countries. eg Government issued letter of tax clearance, 18 months funds history (personal accounts only)
All documents in a language other than English will need a certified translation to be provided with them at the time of application. International applicants must meet DHAand ESOS criteria for overseas student visas
It may be lodged through the applicant’s agent, online, by mail or in person if the applicant is living in Australia at the time of application.
Step 2: Course Advanced Standing / Credit Transfer (If Applicable)
Students can apply for course credit on the basis of their previous studies at WIN or any other educational institution in Australia or overseas in accordance with WIN’s ‘Advanced Standing and Credit Transfer Policy‘.
Step 3: Letter of Offer Issued
The application and attached documentary evidence will be assessed by the Registrar. If the application is successful, WIN will send the applicant following via email:
- Letter of Offer
- Enrolment Agreement
Step 4: Offer is Accepted and Paying Your Tuition Fees
To accept the offer of a place, the applicant must complete and return the Education Agreement that is attached to their letter of offer by the date specified in the offer letter plus payment for educational expenses.
International applicants at this stage must provide documents proving financial viability. Please find financial checkilist on application form.
If the applicant does not accept the offer by the date indicated, their offer will be withdrawn and their place in the course will be offered to another applicant.
Your fee amount will be detailed in your Letter of Offer and you can choose from a number of payment methods.
Step 5: Enrolment confirmation
For international applicants, an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment will be forwarded to the applicant with which they may apply for a student visa subclass 500. Domestic students will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment informing them of when classes will commence. Please click here find fee information.
Got a question? Please contact the Registrar ( firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.