Enter your keyword

Course Fees & FEE-HELP – Domestic Students

Course Fees

WIN Higher Education’s tuition fees for domestic students are competitively priced to match those charged by Universities, which at undergraduate level are the student contribution amounts specified for Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).


FEE-HELP is a loan scheme that can assist eligible students to pay for all or part of their tuition fees.  The loans are provided to students by an approved education provider and funded by the Australian Government.

WIN Higher Education is an approved education provider for the FEE-HELP loan scheme.

To get a FEE-HELP loan, you must:

  • be an Australian citizen and study at least part of your course in Australia; or
  • be a New Zealand Special Category visa (SCV) holder or permanent humanitarian visa holder and meet the residency requirements.

Permanent residents can only get FEE-HELP for approved bridging studies.

Visit the Australian Government Study Assist website for further FEE-HELP information.