MORE UNDERGRADUATE COURSES
MORE BUSINESS COURSES
This Diploma is a nationally accredited qualification which will provide you with a theoretical and technical understanding of fundamental concepts and applications in business, with emphasis on accounting, finance, economics and law. It will provide you with a broad foundational understanding of contemporary business practices and skills which can be used within a variety of entry level positions in public sector as well as private sectors business, office and/or administrative environments.
Applications are assessed on previous studies and other academic qualifications and experience.
To satisfy the general entrance requirements for admission to a course, applicants must meet at least one of the following entry requirements:
- A formal qualification considered equivalent to an Australian Year 12
- An approved foundation studies program
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Completed [or partially completed] course from a university, college or other accredited tertiary institution
- Completed [or partially completed] TAFE college course or other accredited
- Post-secondary institution, including TAFE Tertiary Preparation Certificate
In addition, international students must be 18 years of age or over at the time that they commence the course for which they have applied.