Information about semesters, census dates, holidays
Open Day and Course Info Day:
Please visit: Important Dates
IMPORTANT DATES 2024
Orientation Week Commences:
Semester 1 Monday 26 February 2024
Semester 2 Monday 8 July 2024
Semester 3 Monday 11 November 2024
Semester 1 Monday 4 March 2024
Semester 2 Monday 15 July 2024
Semester 3 Monday 18 November 2024
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
To download Wentworth Institute’s Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) form in PDE format, please click here
You will need the following documents to go with your application
- Copy of their visa (if applicable)
- Agent declaration (in Application Form)
- A brief statement of ‘purpose’ indicating a student’s motivation, knowledge of their course of study and studying in Sydney
- Employment history (if relevant)
- If married, the spouse’s passport (all pages), certified marriage certificate, certified academic and employment history of spouse, number of dependents.
- Evidence of financial viability which may include 12 months’ bank statements, a sponsorship letter and the sponsor: applicant relationship; Certified certificate of annual income (Documents to be provided when Offer Letter is accepted)
NB Additional documents may be requested for applicants from certain countries. e.g. Government issued letter of tax clearance, 18 months funds history (personal accounts only)
All documents in a language other than English will need a certified translation to be provided with them at the time of application. International applicants must meet DHA and ESOS criteria for overseas student visas.
COURSE CREDIT AND RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING (IF APPLICABLE)
Students can apply for course credit on the basis of their previous studies at WIN or any other educational institution in Australia or overseas in accordance with WIN’s Credit and Recognition of Prior Learning Policy.
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
The application and attached documentary evidence will be assessed by the Registrar. If the application is successful, WIN will send the applicant following via email:
- Letter of Offer
- Enrolment Agreement
OFFER IS ACCEPTED AND PAYING YOUR TUITION FEES
To accept the offer of a place, the applicant must complete and return the Education Agreement that is attached to their letter of offer by the date specified in the offer letter plus payment for educational expenses.
International applicants at this stage must provide documents proving financial viability. Please find financial checklist on application form.
If the applicant does not accept the offer by the date indicated, their offer will be withdrawn and their place in the course will be offered to another applicant.
Your fee amount will be detailed in your Letter of Offer and you can choose from a number of payment methods.