MORE POSTGRADUATE COURSES
IMPORTANT DATES INFORMATION
Open Day and Course Info Day:
Please visit: Important Dates
IMPORTANT DATES 2021
Orientation week commences:
Semester 1 Monday 22 February 2021
Semester 2 Monday 12 July 2021
Semester 3 Monday 8 November 2021
Semester 1 Monday 1 March 2021
Semester 2 Monday 19 July 2021
Semester 3 Monday 15 November 2021
Graduate Certificate in Information Technology
- ICT Systems, Operations and Ethics
- Web Systems
- Software Design and Engineering
- Database Design and Development
The Graduate Certificate in Information Technology provides students with a broad foundation of knowledge and skills needed to work effectively in an ICT environment. This 40-credit point program consists of 4 core subjects to be undertaken in 26 weeks or half year full-time.
Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
- Techniques in Programming
- Interactive Web Design and Development
- Optimising the User Experience
- Contemporary Computer Networking
The Graduate Diploma in Information Technology extends students' knowledge as well as skills and provides the opportunity to develop a greater breadth of capability in an ICT environment. All students must complete a total of 80 credit points made up of 8 core subjects, 4 of which form the Graduate Certificate in Information Technology The absence of electives within the Graduate Diploma is aimed at ensuring that students acquire a broad range of knowledge across relevant ICT subjects. The course may be undertaken over 52 weeks or one year full-time.
Master of Information Technology
- Advanced Programming Techniques
- Advanced Database Design and Development
- Project Management and Software Quality Assurance
- ICT Engaged Project
- Electives (4)
The Master of Information Technology develops the breadth and depth of students' knowledge as well as both applied and conceptual skills to enable them to perform successfully in ICT environments as Developer Programmers. All students must complete a total of 160 credit points made up of 16 subjects, comprising 12 core subjects (120 credit points), 8 of which from the Graduate Diploma in Information Technology, plus a further 4 elective subjects (40 credit points) which may be drawn from any other WIN Higher Ed postgraduate program (Business or Professional Accounting). The course is designed to be undertaken over 104 weeks or 2 years full-time.
- Generally undergraduate degree, other alternative pathways on application.
- International students require an IELTS Academic overall band score of 6.5, with no band lower than 6.0 (or equivalent – see English language proficiency requirements).