Student Admission and Enrolment Declaration – Domestic/Local Students
1. In accepting this offer, as per the abovementioned course, from the Wentworth Institute of Higher Education (WIN Higher Education), it is understood that I agree to the following:
2. I understand, accept, and agree that I will be bound by the policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines at WIN Higher Education. I understand that these policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines may be amended or updated from time to time.
3. I am responsible for regularly checking the WIN Higher Education website or enquire from staff for any changes in policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines. I will act in accordance with the directives of WIN Higher Education staff especially where it involves work, health, emergency, and safety of all concerned. This includes any directives from the Australian government.
4. I will attend and complete any mandatory requirements such as attendance, academic integrity module, or processes as required in the subject, course or by WIN Higher Education.
5. I agree that it is my responsibility to provide truthful, accurate and complete information and documentation at WIN Higher Education in relation to my admission and enrolment. That any misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent, or incomplete information may affect my admission and enrolment at WIN Higher Education.
6. I agree to update and notify WIN Higher Education within five (5) working days of any changes to my personal information, contact details, and other related information that may affect the status of my enrolment or course progression.
7. If I am under 18 years of age when I commence my study at WIN Higher Education, I agree that I will comply with any age restrictions including those relating to any compulsory course components including work experience; and if required by law or regulation, I will obtain parental or guardian consent.
8. I acknowledge that nothing in this Student Enrolment Declaration affects the rights I have under the grievance policy or the Australian Consumer Protection Laws.
1. I agree to use the WIN Higher Education supplied email account for all communication with WIN Higher Education. It is my responsibility to check my student email account including any announcements provided by WIN Higher Education. I understand that I may be contacted by external organisation by email or SMS in relation to student survey or if there are any emergency or urgent matters in relation to my enrolment.
Fees, Charges and Census Date
1. I agree and understand that it is my responsibility to pay my tuition fees and any compulsory or mandatory fees relating to my enrolment in each semester or towards my graduation. This includes making myself aware of my eligibility and requirements in relation to FEE-HELP or with the Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
2. I will make myself aware of the census date each semester and that I will be liable for any tuition fees or other relevant fees if I withdraw after the census date. I may also receive academic penalty should I withdraw after the census date.
3. I am responsible for any equipment and facilities I use WIN Higher Education. I agree to pay for the repair or replacement of equipment or facilities damaged or lost while in my possession or use.
Privacy and Disclosure
1. I understand that WIN Higher Education will use and handle my personal information to manage my enrolment, progression, and studies throughout my course, provide support, student services including counselling and other activities which are part of my enrolment, graduation, and WIN alumni activities.
2. I understand that my personal information may be used where appropriate action is required to address serious threat or risk to myself, other persons such as students, staff, members of the public or property. This also includes serious health and wellbeing issues.
3. I understand that WIN Higher Education will review students’ personal information, academic progress, and related activities to address or provide additional services and facilities to support my studies at WIN Higher Education.
1. I have read and understood the information as provided above and agree to these while a student and/or an alumnus (where applicable) of WIN Higher Education.
2. I acknowledge that WIN Higher Education reserves the right to amend, update and repeal this declaration, its rules, and its policies from time to time and that these changes take effect from the date of publication.
3. I acknowledge that failure to comply with this declaration once made may have consequences that impact on my admission and enrolment at WIN Higher Education.